Sunkko 737G model is an intelligent precision pulse spot welder, which is designed to enhance the welding of thin metals without excessive heat buildup.
- Use micro chip for controlling precision current to weld best.
- Wide range of adjusting current(1/2 pulse, 1-99 current level), brings you convenience and efficiency.
- Controlled by micro-computer switchs.
- Welding power can be set and displayed on LED panel.
- Fixed welding head's pressure adjusting knob enable you to set the proper stress, the welding spots are more elegant.
- Using external pedal switch is comfortable to control welding spot.
Range of Applicaiton
- Welding different kinds of rechargeable battery wire leads.
- Welding and assembling lithium-ion battery and power bank.
- Repairing battery packs.
- Welding lead sheets ang wire of hardware parts.
- Fixed welding head: 0.05-0.15mm pure nickel strip or 0.05-0.2mm nickel plated steel.
- Input Voltage: AC 110V/220V
- Primary Current: 2A-15A
- Welding Current: 50A-800A
- Time of 1 pulse: 0.5-5ms(adjustable)
- Time of 2 pulses: 1-10ms(adjustable)
- Welding Thickness: 0.05-0.2mm(1pulse: 0.05-0.12mm/2pulse: 0.12-0.2mm)
- Work Cycle: less than 20 times in 1 minute for intermittent welding.
- Range of welding needle pressure: 200-700g
- New weight: 4.3kg
- Size(length, width, heigth): 140x245x200mm
- Pedal Switch*1
- Battery Fixture(4 cells)*1
- Hex Wrench*1
- Replacing Welding pins*4
- Nickel plated steel(samples)*60
|Item location||US only|
|Shipping details||Processing time: 1-2 business days|
|Shipping time: 3-5 business days (Fedex Ground)|