Pure nickel is a metal with excellent properties like low-resistance, corrosion-resistance, high thermal and electrical conductivity, etc. These properties make nickel widely used in the field of battery pack buildings, the pure nickel strips sold here are annealed to make them easiler to weld or solder.
- Good Electrical Conductivity
- Materail: Ni200/N6 Pure Nickel
- Purity: 99.6%
- Thickness: 0.1mm/0.15mm/0.2mm
- Width: 2mm/3mm/4mm/5mm/6mm/7mm/8mm/10mm
- Length: 100mm
- Usage: Building lithium battery pack, power bank, nickel electroplating, etc.
- Choose the nickel strips' size according to the current you would like to draw from battery pack, the higher current, the thicker and wider nickel strips. And you can achieve higher current rating by increasing the series connections between parallel battery group, or using multiple layers of nickel strips on battery packs.
- Pure nickel has lower resistance than nickel plated steel, which means less heating and energy loss. You can easily differentiate them by using salt water, nickel plated steel will have rust.
- We support customers' customized size requirements of this product(thickness: 0.07-0.4mm, width: 2-100mm), if you need, please contact us via Livechat or email(firstname.lastname@example.org).